The following websites and films share tragic stories about the harm caused to people by suspected adverse drug reactions (ADRs) when taking or withdrawing from different types of prescription drugs.
ADRs are a leading cause of death, disability and dysfunction.
- A Prescription for Murder? (documentary)
- Canadian PSSD Society: Canadian/International
- Letters from Generation Rx (film trailer)
- SSRI Stories
- Antidepressant Risks: Stolen Lives
- Cause of Death: Unknown (film trailer)
- Canadian Deprescribing Network
- Canadian Patient Safety Institute (podcast series)
- Legal Death – In Drugs We Trust (film trailer)
- Generation Rx (documentary)
- Medicating Normal (film trailer)
- MurderMeds Encyclopedia
- Prescripticide (video)
- Speed Demons: Killing for Attention (film trailer)