The following websites and films share personal stories about the harm caused to people by suspected adverse drug reactions (ADRs) in different prescription drug classes.
ADRs are a leading cause of death, disability and dysfunction.
- A Prescription for Murder? (documentary)
- Letters from Generation Rx (film trailer)
- SSRI Stories
- Antidepressant Risks: Stolen Lives
- Cause of Death: Unknown (film trailer)
- Generation Rx (documentary)
- Medicating Normal (film trailer)
- MurderMeds Encyclopedia
- Speed Demons: Killing for Attention (film trailer)